Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ask Away...the story

So here's the story of "Ask Noogle"...beyond the reason of hideous boredom of course...

Past couple days, my girlfriend and her sister have been throwing a lot of questions my way, from directions to where to buy bubble wrap. Basically, I have been their personal search engine.

As such, they began to refer to me as Noogle - the new google. Plus, my name is Noah, so it works on many levels...I know...very clever.

Going to post day to day stuff here, but mostly, I want to answer questions for you because I have a God complex and get pleasure out of having answers. Plus, you can't just google what to do about your significant other or what is the quickest way to get somewhere during a certain time, etc.

Go for it...I will try and always get back to you within an hour or two. Unless I am in a movie or doing something more fun...

3 comments:

  1. first question: did you just get my ode to noogle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you like the religion? I think it's even better than scientology. WHat do you think Noogle?

    ReplyDelete