Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'll pay for half those star tattoos to be removed, says the man who engraved 56 on 18-year-old girl's face



The tattooist embroiled in a row with a teenage girl who claims he tattooed 56 stars on her face when she only asked for three has said he will help pay for them to be removed.

Rouslan Toumaniantz said today that Kimberley Vlaminck 'absolutely' agreed she wanted 56 stars tattooed on the left side of her face.

But now the 18-year-old is suing Toumaniantz, claiming she had asked him for only three stars - and had fallen asleep during the procedure, waking up to a nightmare in her Belgian hometown of Courtrai.


4 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha...exactly!

    If it was me, I'd kill myself, but since it happened to someone else who I don't know, it is absolutely HI-larious!

    My question is how the fuck she fell asleep?!? I think he drugged her and took advantage of her goodies and then "marked" her so no one would else would touch her...I don't know what I am talking about...I digress...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely worth checking out the full article to see a picture of the "tattooist."

    ReplyDelete