Thursday, August 13, 2009

8/13/09....today's my brother's birthday!....

Nooogle is leaving for Vegas tomorrow morning, so no play list tomorrow. Sorry...hope this one holds you over...maybe I'll give you an extra song or 2 just to be nice :)

P.S...I am able to upload posts from iPhone, so, if someone wants to make a play list and send it as an email to WITH embed codes, I can forward it to Noogle and it will post...if you want to of course...

Josh Joplin - Camera One (acoustic)




(Original Version…just in case you wanted it…plus, this video is a bunch of clips from “Scrubs” which we all know makes me happy)




The Promise Ring - Make Me A Mix Tape



The International Noise Conspiracy- Smash It Up




The Killers - Under the gun (Live @ Reading Festival)




Hot Hot Heat - Goodnight Goodnight



Marcy Playground - Poppies (acoustic)

No comments:

Post a Comment